CLIMATE CONTROLLED STORAGE
We strongly recommended CLIMATE CONTROLLED STORAGE for protecting fabrics, clothes, furniture, artwork, and other items subject to moisture, mildew, or mold damage:
1. Heated and Cooled Spaces provide protection from extreme temperatures.
2. Humidity Controlled environment protects belongings from moisture damage typical to Coastal GA.
3. Enclosed hallways help minimize dirt and dust damage.
4. A separate electric keypad at door entry adds security to controlled access building.
5. 24-hour Day/Night Video surveillance of units, hallways, and exits protects you and your belongings.
6. Dollies and hand trucks available to assist in loading belongings.
CONVENTIONAL STORAGE/NON-CLIMATE CONTROLLED
We suggest CONVENTIONAL STORAGE for most outdoor or garage-kept equipment and materials or items not easily damaged by humidity, mold and mildew.
1. Drive-up units feature ease of access and loading convenience.
2. Extra Wide 22’ concrete driveways provide abundant turning radius for cars, vans and trailers when accessing units.
3. All units feature a recessed moisture lip preventing rain from entering unit.
4. State-of-the-art, spring loaded, roll-up doors provide lightweight ease of use for raising and lowering.
5. 24-hour Day/Night Cameras monitor driveways and units, providing a safe and secure environment.